Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Avelar
is an innovative portable - lightweight and easy to use bead loom.
- Manufacturer: Beadalon 206S-064
- Loom Only: MSRP: $13.99
- The sleek design with a work surface of 2.75 in wide and 10.5 in long is perfect for creating fashionable on-trend jewelry
- The Jewel Loom fits perfectly in the palm of your hand allowing for ease of use for a comfortable grip and ultimate control while bead weaving.
- Patent No. D676879
- YouTube Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAfKhE4kJD4
- View or Download Manual PDF https://indd.adobe.com/view/3a353330-b10e-4a70-b244-50021ae07a35
- Includes: Loom ? Case ? Needles and Threader
Wheat says: Although a good loom to see if bead weaving on a loom is for you ... the case does not hold loom when a project is in progress. Limited project length but fine for most earrings or bracelets and many amulet sized weavings.